Saturday, January 3, 2009

Roxie's Day

Today was a "Roxie" day. It started out at the vet in the morning. It went 100x better than it did when we were there two weeks ago. This time I wasnt embarrassed to be seen with her, lol. It was so sweet too we saw a couple there with their two dobermans (is that the right way to plural doberman?) and Ive never seen her so happy to see a dog in my life! I swear it was like she recognized. They were very well behaved and so she got to see them for a while.

After that we came home so she could have a nap before her training class at Petco. The class went very well. For the first time ever she didnt have an accident! Yay me!! And I say me because Im able to read her signal better so I know when she has to go out. The lady was impressed about how well she's doing (and she should be since I havent worked with her at all in the last 2 weeks-though I didnt tell her that). She even recommended that I take her to the next step classes (AKC Good Citizen).

After that we ended up at Brandon's (he was SO busy!) shop until just a few minutes ago. It works out so well to have her kennel in my car, she was able to sleep in that there and not feel like she was away from home.

All in all it was a day all about Roxie...

4 comments:

  1. YAYY for Roxie! :) Sounds like a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!! I want a doggie!! Good for the both of you all on the training!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dog! I think they look so much cuter without their ears clipped =)

    ReplyDelete