Monday, January 26, 2009

A Good Little Girl


Today I was a good girl! I did a lot of things I had been putting off, including getting CA license plates for my car (they were due to be done in December). For obvious reasons I took a picture of the tags rather than the plates themselves.

Other things I did today that I had been putting off include: paying the electric bill ($119 ick), changing my insurance to CA (an extra $300 to my premium!), and got my letters of reference all lined up. Go ME!

3 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you just moved to CA? We just moved out of SoCal a little more than a year ago. What part did you move to, may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol talking about Electric bills? Ours is 472.00 this month!!! We have a 5 bedroom 3 bath house and 2 AC units because it is so spread out so seems to use soo much electricity!This is the highest it has ever been. It is normally around 200.00

    ReplyDelete