Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh How I Love Thee!

Some days-chocolate is my best friend! And if that chocolate is made by Mars Inc. even better. Of course Im as picky about my chocolate as I am about everything else...

I really only like:
Hershey and Dove chocolate, and a Reese's thrown in here or there. I dont like dark chocolate or chocolate with nuts or creams in it ewww.

One of the best combinations ever is plain M&Ms and a Mug Root beer...yum!

99% of the time you will find a dish next to my couch with M&Ms in it...right now it also has Robin Eggs in it (yes from last year). I just NEED chocolate accessible at all times-it makes me a much nicer person.

3 comments:

  1. mmm Dove dark chocolate for me, it's the only kind I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a chocolate fiend. My Sister, on the other hand, is severely allergic and will get a debilitating migraine if she eats even a little bit. I don't think I could go through life without chocolate.

    ReplyDelete