Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Outta No Where...

...this picture came out to play!

This is July of 2003...(Martin & I) right inside Sea World, one of the very very few pictures I have of the two of us. What do I remember about this day? Not much-besides really really wanting this snap shot because I didnt have any other pictures of us-which I didnt realize at the time was really weird cause we had already been dating a year.

And how did this picture come out to play? I was looking for a paper and I ended up looking in a bin full of papers, I just forgot this was one of the things in it. Of course I happened to be looking through it right at my moms feet so there is no way she avoided seeing it, though she didnt say anything about it. I was kinda stunned for a second, then just reached out and turned it over. I wonder what my mom was thinking? At least we didnt have to talk about it right?

Ive been debating about putting it up as a 365 picture for a few days, and decided that if I did maybe I would quit thinking about it. So here it is...

1 comment:

  1. Dude! You looked so young and happy there. It sucks how people are and that we become victims of their actions. On a lighter note, at least you got out of it unlike other people I know. Okay, I guess that was not much lighter. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete