Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Today's picture is of the desk in the middle of my living room. My big goal for today was to get this desk moved outside (its going on the curb, for free pick up). It took me until now to get it done because I had to wait on my brother who was gone all day. Even though it wasn't a complicated process its been weighing on me since its been sitting there for a few days now. Now that its gone I feel much better.
















And for a bit of balance in my life... Here is one of the first pictures I took of myself with my new camera. I hear some whispers of a BOM project in SWF so it just might come in handy sooner rather than later. Im going to try to post a picture of me at least once a week, to help me remember to work on my balance.















*Please ignore the dimples! I cant get ride of them* LOL

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, you got your camera. Good way to start of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYY you got a camera! Cute pic. Good luck getting the desk outta the room!

    ReplyDelete