Thursday, April 30, 2009

Josie's First Trip To Disneyland



Maria and I took Kayla and Josie to Disneyland. Josie slept almost the whole day and Kayla threw those famous 3yo tantrums. But it was still fun. Although we were there all day we only rode about 4 rides. At this rate Im going to be able to go to Disneyland a few times a month and never finish all the rides in the year I have to go, thats one way to never get bored!

I chose this picture to post because Cinderella is my favorite princess so I snuck in the picture (Josie was a convenient excuse). This picture is also important because we managed to survive that line, even though Kayla had melt down after melt down in it-I managed not to lose my mind!

1 comment:

  1. she was an angel in the lines when we went. Guess you just need to take us next time!

    ReplyDelete