Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bottles....



5 Things I've learned about bottles, and bottles with Josie.
1. Sterilizing them is my least favorite thing to do. It's the only thing I hate about keeping her overnight.
2. For some reason she can get the milk outta the larger bottles faster (very important at 4am, lol) Im sure its something to do with physics, Im just glad I figured it out.
3. If I have to use a small bottle, make sure the lid is barely tight, that helps her get the milk out too (otherwise one feeding can take 45 minutes)
4. Playtex/Nuk bottles only come in 2 styles for girls-very annoying
5. If you get the water hot in the microwave before you warm the bottle it warms fast! There isnt enough time to change a diaper before its too hot.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the future advice...LOL...not the near future anyway.

    ReplyDelete