Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disneyland....



Maria and I took Kayla and her cousin Natalie to Disneyland today. The day started off a bit rough with Kayla in one of her whiny moods but thank goodness she snapped out of it cause it was pretty bad. While there I updated mine and Kayla's tickets to annual passes. They arent the best ones, we can only go on weekdays but they also didnt cost an arm and a leg.

I'm looking forward to going just Kayla and I so that I can see how thats going to go. Maria gets to use her ticket one more time between now and 5/4 so we will be going together again then, and then after that I should get a day with just the two of us alone. It's been a while since I have had a day with just Kayla.

1 comment:

  1. wow you went back already? So I can't tell...was it fun this time??
    And you changed your mind about the annual pass. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete