Thursday, April 9, 2009

Strep Throat...



What the heck is is about CA that I get strep throat here? I swear I only had strep throat once (if at all) while I lived in ID/WA. Ive only been in CA a few months and I already have it again?! I used to get it at least once a year when I lived here, I really cant stand to go back to that again.

Im glad I finally decided to go to the doctor. I wasnt going to go cause I figured it was just a cold but today was so horrible with me coughing until I gagged that I thought I would go and at least get some cough medicine with codeine. When I got they took my vitals (my BP is down even more yay!) and then the doctor told me to say 'ah' before he even flashed the light in my my mouth he said "you have strep throat". Oh joy! I dont know why I didnt think to have my mom look at my throat when I saw her yesterday cause she could have told me then, she is used to looking for me since I get it so often.

Hopefully this coughing will end soon....

1 comment:

  1. yuck. Hopefully you'll start feeling better now that you have meds

    ReplyDelete