Sunday, March 8, 2009

Park Day



Maria and I took Kayla and Josie to the park (though Josie was unimpressed, and slept the whole time). It's amazing how fast Kayla is growing up. I just took her to that park over the summer and she couldnt even go down the bigger slides by herself and now she is climbing 'up' the slides all by her self! She had a blast. After the park we went to lunch and she asked to ride with me (awww) and as we were walking into RR she hugged me and told me she had fun at the park-such a sweetie.

1 comment:

  1. Kids grow like weeds! My mother lives with us and everytime she sees Abbey she tells her she has grown. Well, today Abbey put on a skirt for Church and I said oh wow Abbey you need to change, you're too tall for that skirt. She turned to me as serious as could be and said I know grandma just told me I grew. We both fell into a fit of giggles because She tells her that daily, sometimes even 4 or 5 times a day!! lol

    ReplyDelete