Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disneyland



Alayna and Sam were nice enough to invite Kayla and I to join them for a day of fun at Disneyland. The kids got along great (after Kayla warmed up) the kids taking turns riding together on rides. I really enjoyed getting to see them again. It's great to have a friend that not matter how far away they are when you do see each other its a fun time without awkwardness.

I had an amazing time and I hope we get to do it again :)

My one question for Mr. Walt Disney-how many rides can you make that ALL go in circles??

2 comments:

  1. I do so miss my friends from long ago. 20 years could pass without seeing them, but when you do, you don't feel self concious about yourself, nor do they. That must certainly define a true friendship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you could come! I had so much fun. And it wasn't until after it was over that I realized the same thing - we just kind of jumped in as if we see each other all the time. I think that's so great!

    ReplyDelete