Saturday, May 9, 2009

Play Day



On Saturday Brandon, Kim, Hilda and I took the day to play. This was the first time we had been on any vacation as a foursome. We spent most of the day at River Park, we road the gondolas above the river then walked next to the falls. Afterward we walked over to the water play area and watched the kids play (as well as a wedding party take pictures). Then for the first time ever for me, we walked over to giant wagon and played. Ive seen it a million times but never went over too it. We went up and down the slide a few times then laid in the grass (okay I sat, lol) and watched people play around.

Later we played at the local arcade for awhile, watched "Fighting" (dont waste your money), drove by my apartment and then had not good service, but delicious food at Outback before we went back to my Uncles for the night.

It was such a nice day my brother commented over and over that he couldnt ever remember having a nicer day, and that he was so relaxed. It really was a great day. We plan to get together more frequently and find things to do as a foursome :)

1 comment: