Friday, May 8, 2009

Graduation



I finally graduated! This is me and my family on the banks of the Spokane River. Im going to brag here for a minute since I cant brag in person otherwise I sound like a snob, lol. I graduated Summa Cum Laude!!! Wooohoo! I had no idea until I got there, lol I just did my classwork, I never paid attention to exactly what my GPA was...but 3.9/4.0 is darn good!!

The ceremony itself was torture, it lasted almost 3 hours and I only knew one person there. Although by the end I knew the lady next to me pretty darn well, lol. We talked through the whole ceremony cause we really couldnt see and it was BORING! One of the faculty told me that there was a second ceremony at another school the next day that I could attended-oh heck no! One was enough!!! Who would wanna do it twice anyway??

1 comment: