Friday, May 29, 2009

Arizona



I went to Arizona to see Kacie this weekend. We got someone at her party to snap a picture of us, too bad its not the best one. Even though the picture didnt come out so great it was a great weekend. Her friends were wonderfully nice and even though we hadnt seen each other in a few years it was great.

The only scary spot in the weekend was that the fire alarm went off at 2am. I sat bolt upright, and was speaking before I even had my eyes open I think. Im a bit bossy when it comes to stuff like that. I started telling her to find her shoes and get up. I found my shoes and my phone (I realized later I should have went for my purse too) and was opening the door (after feeling for heat of course!) before she even found her shoes. It ended up being a false alarm (no one else was even up and looking out their doors). I couldnt go back to sleep after that cause I kept thinking about all the people who didnt even get up and see what was going on. I kept making Kacie promise me that she would get up when Im not there, no matter how many times the alarm goes off. That was scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment