Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two Babies!


Today I took Maria and the kids to LA to stay with her aunt for the week. This is the first shot of the girls riding in my car together. Im sure its only the first of many times, but I wanted to snap a shot of the girls together. Kayla of course was being silly so she has no face :) It was fun to be the one to take them up there. Maria and I got to chat for the 2 hour drive (traffic was icky) and when we got there I stayed for a bit and played with the girls and visited with Maria and Chrissy.

Oh-and after putting two kids in my car, which is actually a roomy Matrix I can understand why people with only 2 kids would want a van! I was very uncomfortable with the girls in the side seats rather than just having Kayla and her in the middle (the safest seat). Basically what that means is I will be moving Kayla's carseat frequently. 'Cause if she is with me by herself I want her in the middle... SOMEday I will have my Highlander or something similar where I feel better about safety-since its bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment