Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Yogurt Journey


Today I realized, that a large part of why Im hurting/restless/not sleeping probably has to do with the fact that Im not doing anything during the day. So today I decided to work out using my Wii Fit. Of course after working out I was hungry so I grabbed a yogurt. I sat down to eat it while surfing the web, about half way through it I realized that I needed to snap a picture for my 365 and so I set it down next to me on the couch until I was finished-all the while my stomach was growling.

I got up and took a picture on the counter, as soon as I was done taking the picture I grabbed the yogurt to finish eating it and it went flying across the counter and all over the floor! So much for that healthy idea! Silly me I just cleaned it up instead of taking a picture of the mess on the floor-which would have made a much more interesting shot! There's my OCD for you...cant focus until its cleaned up.

Now I have to figure out what to eat instead....

No comments:

Post a Comment